ACXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Acxiom Corporation (ACXM) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Acxiom Corporation (ACXM) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Acxiom: A Renewed Focus And Share Buybacks Will Drive Shares Higher Dec 7
- Acxiom Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 6
- Jumping Back Into a Few Names The Street Dec 6
- Acxiom Looks To Sell Its $271 Million Datacenter Biz, According To Sources Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - ACXM, RGR, MSI, CME And COF Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Acxiom Remains at Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Acxiom Increases Share Buyback to $250M - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Martini, Acxiom and Ipsos Partner to Provide Brands With Comprehensive Affluent Audience Insights and Research Marketwired Nov 19
ACXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acxiom is up 103.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, EPAM Systems up 63.84%, and Unisys up 69.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACXM
Pro Report PDF for ACXM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACXM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACXM
Did Acxiom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acxiom is a global interactive marketing services company that uses consumer data, analytics, information technology, data aggregation, data integration, and consulting solutions to help companies conduct direct marketing programs. Acxiom's interactive capabilities allow marketers to have direct interaction and response with consumers, and these services include direct-mail, e-mail, mobile advertising, display advertising, social media, and Web-site personalization. The company serves clients in financial services, insurance, information services, direct marketing, media, retail, consumer packaged goods, technology, automotive, healthcare, travel, and telecommunications industries. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.