ACXM Key Stats
- Brett Huff, Research Analyst at Stephens Inc., Interviews with The Wall Street T... Jun 12
- Why Investors Should Buy Into Acxiom Corporation Now Seeking Alpha Jun 4
- Applied Materials President Sells More Than 265K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to N... Jun 4
- Here's How Acxiom Is Making You So Much Cash Fool May 31
- Acxiom to Present at Stephens Inc. Conference Business Wire May 29
- ACXIOM CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 29
- Acxiom Passes This Key Test Fool May 22
- Interesting ACXM Put And Call For July May 20
- These 5 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings May 19
- Acxiom Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 16
ACXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acxiom Corporation is up 70.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Unisys Corporation up 32.78%, and Camelot Information Systems down 26.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ACXM
Pro Report PDF for ACXM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACXM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACXM
Did Acxiom Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acxiom is a global interactive marketing services company that uses consumer data, analytics, information technology, data aggregation, data integration, and consulting solutions to help companies conduct direct marketing programs. Acxiom's interactive capabilities allow marketers to have direct interaction and response with consumers, and these services include direct-mail, e-mail, mobile advertising, display advertising, social media, and Web-site personalization. The company serves clients in financial services, insurance, information services, direct marketing, media, retail, consumer packaged goods, technology, automotive, healthcare, travel, and telecommunications industries. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.