ACUR Key Stats
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Is Grossly Undervalued And Poised For Rapid Growth May 17
- 3 Companies That Put the "Tech" in "Biotech" May 16
- Roth Capital Starts Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) at Buy Street Insider May 14
- No Relief in Sight for Pain Therapeutics Investors Fool May 12
- No Relief in Sight for Pain Investors May 12
- Pain Therapeutics, Durect fall on Remoxy review May 10
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... May 3
- Learn Which Antibody Companies Show Show a Higher Probability of Success; Antibo... May 3
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Marketwired May 2
- ACURA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 2
ACUR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acura Pharmaceuticals is down 18.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.34%, Durect Corporation up 9.87%, and Pain Therapeutics down 25.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ACUR
Pro Report PDF for ACUR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACUR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACUR
Did Acura Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?