ACU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.208|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.909M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Stocks With Better Revenue Growth, Lower Beta And At Least 10% Price Gain Targets Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- ACME UNITED CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Acme United's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- Acme United Earnings Call scheduled for 12:00 pm ET today Oct 18
- ACME UNITED CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 18
- Acme United says new facility currently undergoing upgrades Oct 18
- Acme United Corp. (ACU) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 18
- Acme United Corporation Reports Record Sales and 20% Increase in Net Income for the Third Quarter Business Wire Oct 18
- Q3 2013 Acme United Earnings Release - 09:00 am ET Oct 18
- Acme United Corporation Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Business Wire Oct 14
ACU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acme United is up 42.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Blyth down 22.21%, and Helen of Troy up 57.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACU
Pro Strategies Featuring ACU
Did Acme United make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acme United Corporation is a supplier of innovative cutting, measuring and safety products to the school, home, office, hardware and industrial markets. THe Company's operations are in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.