ACTV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6373|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vista Equity Partners Announces Successful Completion of Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ACTIVE Network noodls Nov 15
- Vista announces completion of cash tender offer for shares of Active Network theflyonthewall.com Nov 15
- ACTIVE Network Named Exclusive Global Technology Partner by Electric Run as It Expands Into International Markets noodls Nov 14
- ACTIVE Network(TM) and Adobe Win EventTech Award noodls Nov 7
- Vista Equity Partners Extends Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of ACTIVE Network noodls Nov 7
- Vista Equity Partners Announces Waiver of Financing Proceeds Condition and Marketing Period Condition noodls Nov 6
- Active Network, Inc. (The) -- Moody's says Active Network' ratings unaffected by loan upsize, but negative development Moody's Nov 6
- ACTIVE NETWORK INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- ACTIVE Network(TM) Announces Details of November Event-Management Best Practices & Expertise Series noodls Nov 4
- ACTIVE Network Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
ACTV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Active Network is up 189.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Ellie Mae up 16.15%, and AVG Technologies up 20.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACTV
Pro Report PDF for ACTV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACTV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACTV
Did Active Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Active Network, Inc., an online community, offers application services technology and marketing access to community service and participatory sports organizations. The company also offers programs, facility, golf course, membership, and revenue management software solutions for parks and recreation, education, and municipal golf courses; Web site content management software solutions; and cashiering and payment, citizen service request, and crisis communication software solutions for government. The company has strategic alliance with DigitalTown Inc. The company was formerly known as Active.com and changed its name to The Active Network, Inc. in 2001. The Active Network, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California with additional offices in Burnaby, Canada; and Sacramento, California.