ACTV Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Active Network Powers 5X Faster Check-in at Macworld; Optimizes Attendee Engagem... May 14
- Here's What This $37 Billion Money Manager Has Been Buying and Selling Fool May 11
- Active Network Beats Up on Analysts Yet Again Fool May 6
- 4 Tech Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 4
- ACTIVE NETWORK INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- The Active Network Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 3
- Active Network Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Active Network (ACTV) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides Q2 Sales Below the Street Street Insider May 2
- Active Network Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 2
ACTV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Active Network is down 52.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Ellie Mae up 42.92%, and Demandware up 6.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACTV
Pro Report PDF for ACTV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACTV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACTV
Did Active Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Active Network, Inc., an online community, offers application services technology and marketing access to community service and participatory sports organizations. The company also offers programs, facility, golf course, membership, and revenue management software solutions for parks and recreation, education, and municipal golf courses; Web site content management software solutions; and cashiering and payment, citizen service request, and crisis communication software solutions for government. The company has strategic alliance with DigitalTown Inc. The company was formerly known as Active.com and changed its name to The Active Network, Inc. in 2001. The Active Network, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California with additional offices in Burnaby, Canada; and Sacramento, California.