ACT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.566|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-471.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stocks Jump On Jobs Report; Actavis Clears Buy Point Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Three disruptive medical innovations you can invest in USA TODAY Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - ACT, VNTV, ACM, ZNGA And RFMD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Celgene, Actavis Among 4 Top-Rated Big-Cap Drugmakers Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - ACAS, WST, MWE, ACT And WYN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 3
- Repros Poised to Take On Growing Testosterone Market Fool Dec 2
- Drugmaker Actavis Forms Three-Weeks-Tight Pattern Nov 29
- Update on Merrimack's MM-121 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
ACT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Actavis is up 89.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Teva Pharmaceutical down 2.79%, and Mylan up 61.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACT
Pro Report PDF for ACT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACT
Did Actavis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Actavis PLC specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing generic, brand and biosimilar products.