ACT Key Stats
- IBD 50: Top 5 Medical Stocks Include Celgene, Actavis May 18
- Actavis Could Lower Tax Rate With Warner Chilcott Deal May 17
- Actavis (ACT) Says Will Pursue Bid for Warner Chilcott plc (WCRX) - Reuters Street Insider May 17
- Warner Chilcott buy may be Actavis' best takeover defense May 17
- DEALTALK: Warner Chilcott buy may be Actavis' best takeover defense May 17
- S&P 500 Stocks Biggest Weekly Changes in Target Price May 17
- Following Up an Acquisition With an Even Larger Merger? May 16
- Apple Hits App Milestone, U.S. Bancorp Execs Unload, and 3 More Hot Stocks May 16
- Drugmaker Actavis' shares up May 16
- S&P 500 Stocks Farthest Above 50-DMAs May 16
ACT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Actavis is up 79.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International up 66.21%, and Warner Chilcott up 29.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ACT
Pro Report PDF for ACT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACT
Did Actavis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Actavis, Inc. is a global, integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, and distributing generic, brand, and biosimilar products. The Company has global and U.S. headquarters in Parsippany, New Jersey, and international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.