ACOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.510|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||143.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Another R&D Failure for Eli Lilly - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - MDVN, ACOR, MDT, UHS And CTSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- MDCO Acquires Rempex - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) in Focus: Stock Adds 10.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Biogen's Hemophilia B Drug Approval Delayed - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- ACOR Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Dec 2
- Acorda Therapeutics to Present at the Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 27
- Dendreon Narrows Loss, Provenge Disappoints Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) Worth Watching: Stock Surges 11% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
ACOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acorda Therapeutics is up 25.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actelion up 65.42%, and Biogen Idec up 93.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACOR
Pro Report PDF for ACOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACOR
Did Acorda Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company based in Hawthorne, New York. Acorda Therapeutics develops drugs to improve therapies that improve neurological function in people with multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and other disorders of the central nervous system. Acorda manufactures and markets the drugs Zanaflex and Ampyra in the United States. It also offers products for treatment, regeneration and repair of the brain. The company was founded by Ronald Cohen in 1995.