ACOR Key Stats
- Alkermes Earnings Seen Rising, But Sales Uncertain 3:54 PM
- Additional Patent for Acorda's Ampyra 2:55 PM
- Additional Patent for Acorda's Ampyra - Analyst Blog Zacks 10:55 AM
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Acorda Therapeutics Announces Publication of New Data o... May 21
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... May 21
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories Prescribed For Investors May 20
- XenoPort to drop multiple sclerosis drug, shares fall Reuters - UK Focus May 20
- Acorda Therapeutics Announces Issuance of Additional U.S. Patent for AMPYRA® Cov... May 20
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... May 20
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC Financials May 17
ACOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acorda Therapeutics is up 45.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Discovery Laboratories down 36.72%, and Biogen Idec up 75.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACOR
Pro Report PDF for ACOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACOR
Did Acorda Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company based in Hawthorne, New York. Acorda Therapeutics develops drugs to improve therapies that improve neurological function in people with multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and other disorders of the central nervous system. Acorda manufactures and markets the drugs Zanaflex and Ampyra in the United States. It also offers products for treatment, regeneration and repair of the brain. The company was founded by Ronald Cohen in 1995.