ACO Key Stats
- AMCOL International (NYSE: ACO) Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Announces ... May 16
- AMCOL INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of ... May 16
- AMCOL INTERNATIONAL CORP Financials May 11
- AMCOL INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- The Gory Details on AMCOL International's Double Fumble Fool Apr 29
- AMCOL International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... Apr 26
- AMCOL International Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for ACO Apr 26
- Amcol International Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Excited Now Apr 26
- AMCOL International Corp. (ACO) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Apr 26
- Q1 2013 AMCOL International Earnings Release - Before Market Open Apr 26
ACO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AMCOL International Corporation is up 15.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources down 79.71%, and Placer Del Mar up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACO
Pro Report PDF for ACO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACO
Did AMCOL International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Amcol International Corp. is a specialty minerals and chemicals manufacturer based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. Its main operations focus on the mining, refining, and applications for Bentonite clay. The corporation carries on business through several segments: Minerals & Materials, Environmental, Oilfield Services and Transportation. AMCOL International was founded in 1924.