ACM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.358|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||239.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AECOM Board of Directors names Michael S. Burke to succeed John M. Dionisio as CEO and nominates Burke for election to Board noodls Dec 11
- [$$] Aecom Tech Names Burke as CEO Dec 11
- AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibit Dec 11
- AECOM to webcast presentation of investor/analyst dinner noodls Dec 10
- AECOM joint venture awarded US$285.8-million contract by Thames Water noodls Dec 9
- Aecom Tech (ACM) Receives $285.8M Contract to Rebuild Deephams Sewage Treatment Works Street Insider Dec 9
- AECOM Receives Libyan Housing Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- AECOM Receives Libyan Housing Contract Dec 6
- Time to Buy AECOM Technology Corp (ACM) After Recent Moving Average Crossover? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Time to Buy AECOM Technology Corp (ACM) After Recent Moving Average Crossover? Dec 6
ACM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AECOM Technology is up 16.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Jacobs Engineering Group up 33.18%, and VSE up 111.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACM
Pro Report PDF for ACM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACM
Did AECOM Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 130 countries and had revenue of $8.0 billion during its fiscal year 2011. AECOM Technology Corporation was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.