AECOM Technology (ACM)

Add to Watchlists Create an Alert
35.37 +0.01  +0.03% NYSE Jul 22, 8:00PM BATS Real time Currency in USD
View Full Chart
ACM Price Chart
View All Events

ACM Events

Date Type Description
07/13/2014 Misc AECOM to Acquire Urs Corporation for Us$56.31 Per Share in Cash and Stock
05/06/2014 12:00 EDT Misc AECOM Technology Corporation Q2 2014 Conference Call
05/06/2014 Earnings AECOM Technology Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.41.
03/06/2014 Misc AGM Event for Aecom Technology Corp
02/04/2014 11:00 EST Misc AECOM to Announce Fiscal Year 2014 First-quarter Conference Call
02/04/2014 Earnings AECOM to Announce Fiscal Year 2014 First-quarter Results on Feb. 4. Estimate: 0.36.
11/12/2013 11:00 EDT Misc AECOM Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call
11/12/2013 Earnings AECOM Q4 2013 Earnings Release. Estimate: 0.79.
08/06/2013 11:00 EDT Misc Q3 2013 AECOM Earnings Conference Call
08/06/2013 Earnings AECOM to Announce Fiscal Year 2013 Third-quarter Results on Aug. 6. Estimate: 0.64.
View All Performance Charts

ACM Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AECOM Technology is up 2.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.69%, URS up 22.44%, and Chicago Brdge & Iron up 11.28%.

Get Quote for

PDF Report for ACM

Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.

Download ACM Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

Portfolio Strategies Featuring ACM

Did AECOM Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.

ACM Profile

  • Sector: Industrials
  • Industry: Engineering & Construction
  • Company Website: http://www.aecom.com
  • IR Website: http://investors.aecom.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=131318&p=irol-irhome
  • HQ Country: United States
  • HQ State/Province: California
  • Incorporation Country: United States
  • Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
  • NAICS: Engineering Services
  • NAICS Code: 541330
  • NAICS Industry: Architectural, Engineering, and Related Services
  • NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services

AECOM Technology Corp is a provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private clients around the world.

ACM Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("ACM","name")
  • Description: =YCI("ACM","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("ACM","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("ACM","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ACM","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

Already registered? Click here to sign in.

Access watchlists and custom data alerts.
Start your free account.

required
required
required
required
required
Get Started Now
document.write('');

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.
Upgrade to {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}}. Start your {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Membership

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}

{{root.upsell.info.is_upgrade ? "Upgrade Now" : "Start My Free Trial"}}

Already a {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Member? Sign in here.