ACM Key Stats
- Aecom Technology Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Allegheny Technologies May 17
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2013 Update May 17
- AECOM’s Tishman Construction operation managing construction of sustainable, lux... May 16
- AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP Financials May 11
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward May 9
- Company News for May 8, 2013 May 8
- Company News for May 8, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 8
- AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- AECOM Technology Misses on Revenues but Beats on EPS Fool May 7
- AECOM Technology Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
ACM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AECOM Technology Corporation is up 88.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Jacobs Engineering Group up 49.67%, and Chicago Bridge & Iron Company up 72.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ACM
Pro Report PDF for ACM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACM
Did AECOM Technology Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 130 countries and had revenue of $8.0 billion during its fiscal year 2011. AECOM Technology Corporation was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.