ACLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2973|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Axcelis Introduces Next Generation Purion H™ High Current Implanter noodls Dec 3
- Axcelis Tech (ACLS) Files $75M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 25
- Axcelis Announces Participation in Midtown CAP Summit Investor Event noodls Nov 18
- This Little-Known Chip Stock May Have The Sector's Biggest Upside StreetAuthority Network Nov 15
- This Industry's Smallest Player Has the Biggest Potential Upside StreetAuthority Network Nov 12
- AXCELIS TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Nov 8
- Axcelis Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Nov 6 - 1800 ET Reuters Nov 6
- Axcelis Announces Financial Results for Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 6
ACLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Axcelis Technologies is up 71.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Lam Research up 47.12%, and Applied Materials up 58.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACLS
Pro Strategies Featuring ACLS
Did Axcelis Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips in the United States, Europe and Asia.