ACIW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||150.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Lifetime High For ACI Worldwide (ACIW) The Street Dec 6
- ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 4
- ACI Worldwide Strengthens Americas Leadership Team with Key Appointments noodls Dec 3
- Short Interest In ACI Worldwide Declines 31.7% The Street Nov 27
- ACI Worldwide to Present at The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Nov 26
- ACI Worldwide and VocaLink Extend Relationship to 2021, Powering 24,000 ATMs in the UK noodls Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, ACIW, ESRX, THG And EPL Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Worth Watching: Stock Adds 7.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Strength Seen in Diebold (DBD): Stock Moves Up 5.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- ACI Worldwide and Celent to Present Improve the ROI of your EMV Migration noodls Nov 18
ACIW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ACI Worldwide is up 46.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Aspen Technology up 50.26%, and Blucora up 102.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACIW
Pro Report PDF for ACIW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACIW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACIW
Did ACI Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ACI Worldwide is a payment systems company headquartered in New York, New York. ACI's products and services are designed to facilitate electronic payments and are used principally by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. ACI's portfolio of products generally addresses three primary market segments: Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1975.