ACI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.689|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-566.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-16.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Dec 12
- 1 Harebrained Energy Prediction for 2014 Fool Dec 12
- JPMorgan Sees Bulls in High-Grade Debt; Arch Coal Selling Bonds Bloomberg Dec 12
- Moody's Rates Arch's Second Lien Debt B3, Outlook Negative Moody's Dec 12
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 12
- Fitch downgrades Arch Coal's Sr. Unsecured to 'CCC+/RR5'; rates prospective 2nd lien notes 'B+/RR2' Reuters Dec 12
- ARCH COAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 12
- Arch Coal Commences $300 Million Private Offering of Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2019 PR Newswire Dec 12
- Facebook Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems and Mohawk to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Dec 11
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
ACI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arch Coal is down 43.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Alpha Natural Resources down 29.23%, and Peabody Energy down 31.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACI
Pro Report PDF for ACI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACI
Did Arch Coal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arch Coal is an American coal mining and processing company. The company mines, processes, and markets bituminous and sub-bituminous coal with low sulfur content in the United States. Arch Coal is the second largest supplier of coal in the U.S. behind Peabody Energy. It is a top five global coal producer and marketer, with 179 million tons of coal sold pro forma from its national network of mines in 2010. The company supplies 16% of America's coal supply from its 23 mining complexes in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia and Maryland. Arch's national network of mines supplies cleaner-burning, low-sulfur thermal and metallurgical coal to power generators and steel manufacturers on four continents. Demand comes mainly from generators of electricity. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.