ACHN Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/24 16:06
SA Breaking News03/12 15:49
|03/05/2015||Earnings||Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|12/06/2014||Misc||56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Achillion Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2014 Financial Results|
|06/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
ACHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Achillion Pharmaceuticals is up 211.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.99%, Gilead Sciences up 39.52%, and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals up 60.51%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ACHN
PDF Report for ACHN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACHN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ACHN
Did Achillion Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.achillion.com
- IR Website: http://ir.achillion.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for infectious diseases like hepatitis C virus, or HCV, infection that are once-daily and ribavirin-free.
ACHN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ACHN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ACHN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ACHN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ACHN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ACHN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.