ACHN Key Stats
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Achillion Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2014 Financial Results|
|06/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/07/2014||Earnings||Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||Achillion Reiterates Hcv Pipeline Priorities and Reports Third Quarter and Nine Month 2013 Financial Results|
ACHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Achillion Pharmaceuticals is up 374.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.51%, Gilead Sciences up 55.58%, and Puma Biotechnology up 531.8%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ACHN
PDF Report for ACHN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACHN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ACHN
Did Achillion Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.achillion.com
- IR Website: http://ir.achillion.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for infectious diseases.
ACHN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ACHN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ACHN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ACHN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ACHN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ACHN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.