ACHN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||90.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6308|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9495%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Biotech Flops of 2013 Fool Dec 5
- 3 Lessons From Amarin's Failures in 2013 Fool Dec 5
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? Dec 5
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals' CEO Presents At 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) in Focus: Stock Adds 10.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- ACHILLION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 9, 2013 -- ACHN Marketwired Dec 2
- Investors Expect too Much of Salix The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying The Street Nov 27
- Achillion to Present at the Three Upcoming Healthcare Conferences noodls Nov 26
ACHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Achillion Pharmaceuticals is down 54.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, Gilead Sciences up 98.36%, and Vertex up 70.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACHN
Pro Strategies Featuring ACHN
Did Achillion Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative treatments for infectious diseases.