ACH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.691|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-920.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rio Tinto Having a Dickens of a Time in Guinea Fool Dec 4
- Rio Tinto Refines Its Aluminum Business Fool Dec 3
- POLL RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2013 SECOND EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING noodls Nov 29
- EM Morning Roundup: Brazil's Rate Hikes May End, Rupiah Weakens To 12,000 Barrons.com Nov 28
- Global Growth Sluggish In 2014, Pick Low Cost, Positive Cash Flow Miners, Says J.P. Morgan Barrons.com Nov 22
- EM Morning Roundup: Chinese Equities Continued Rally In Hong Kong Nov 19
- Chalco Says Vice President Li Dongguang Resigned, Facing Probe Nov 19
- China's Chalco says executive resigns amid probe by authorities Nov 19
- Aluminum Corp of China Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for ACH Nov 15
- PROPOSED TRANSFER OF THE EQUITY INTEREST AND THE BANK LOANS BY CHALCO HONG KONG TO CHINALCO OVERSEAS HOLDINGS noodls Nov 13
ACH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aluminum Corporation is down 16.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.92%, Alcoa up 11.13%, and Century Aluminum up 9.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACH
Pro Report PDF for ACH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACH
Did Aluminum Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, also known as Chalco, is a multinational aluminium company headquartered in Beijing, People's Republic of China. It is the world’s second-largest alumina producer (and the only producer in China) and third-largest primary aluminium producer (and the largest producer in China). Chinalco is principally engaged in the extraction of aluminium oxide, electrolyzation of virgin aluminium and the processing and production of aluminium. The company also engages in the manufacture and distribution of metal materials; sale of general machinery and equipment; production, acquisition, and distribution of limestone ore, aluminum magnesium ore, and related nonferrous metal products; aluminum smelting, manufacture, and distribution of nonferrous metals; and generation and supply of electricity, as well as in iron ore mining and coal mining activities. Its primary listing is on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and it is a constituent of the SSE 50 index. It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Aluminum Corporation of China Limited was founded in 2001.