ACH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7624|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-415.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones09/16 01:15
Dow Jones08/29 05:55
|07/04/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Aluminum Corporation of China Limited 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/18/2014||Earnings||Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Q4 2013 Earning Result|
ACH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aluminum Corporation is up 14.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, Alcoa up 89.60%, and Alumina up 63.14%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ACH
PDF Report for ACH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ACH
Did Aluminum Corporation make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Aluminum
- Company Website: http://www.chalco.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.chalco.com.cn/zgly/tzzgx/A0207web_1.htm
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of alumina, primary aluminum and aluminum fabricated products. It also engaged in the development of bauxite related resources, the production, and fabrication.
ACH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ACH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ACH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ACH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ACH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ACH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.