ACH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.884|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.640B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-29.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
ACN Newswire04/15 23:51
Dow Jones04/05 15:07
|07/04/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Aluminum Corporation of China Limited 1Q2014 Earning Result|
ACH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aluminum Corp of China is up 64.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Alcoa up 0.03%, and Constellium down 37.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ACH
PDF Report for ACH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ACH
Did Aluminum Corp of China make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Aluminum
- Company Website: http://www.chalco.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.chalco.com.cn/zgly/tzzgx/A0207web_1.htm
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of alumina, primary aluminum and aluminum fabricated products. It also engaged in the development of bauxite related resources, the production, and fabrication.
ACH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ACH","name")
- Description: =YCI("ACH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ACH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ACH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ACH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.