ACGL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.009|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||567.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 12
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd. -- Moody's rates Arch Capital's senior notes A3; outlook is stable Moody's Dec 11
- MGIC Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fina Dec 10
- MGIC Reports Nov Biz. Stats - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 3 Players Poised to Gain from PMI Recovery - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Aspen Insurance Building Tomorrow's Growth At The Cost Of Today's Margins Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - WDR, ACAS, EEFT, CVD And ACGL Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Arch Capital Group's Preferred Shares, Series C, Cross 7% Yield Mark Nov 18
- ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. Financials Nov 14
ACGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arch Capital Group is up 28.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Aspen Insurance Holdings up 32.14%, and Everest Re Group up 39.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACGL
Pro Report PDF for ACGL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACGL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACGL
Did Arch Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) writes insurance and reinsurance on a worldwide basis. ACGL operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance. Its insurance operations are conducted in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and South Africa. Arch Capital Group Ltd., had approximately $4.87 billion in capital at September 30, 2011, provides insurance and reinsurance on a worldwide basis through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Arch Capital Group Ltd. was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.