ACE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.24|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.525B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ACE Limited Stays at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- ACE Limited Stays at Outperform Dec 6
- Razer may be making its first iPhone gamepad Engadget Dec 6
- Registration for Ace Manager 2014 Continues noodls Dec 5
- Erie Indemnity Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- ACE Offers Recommendations for an Effective Multinational Business Travel Risk Management Program noodls Dec 4
- Will ACE Continue Gaining Strength? Dec 3
- Will ACE Continue Gaining Strength? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- ACE Research Shows EMEA Companies Lack Time and Resources to Keep Pace with Emerging Business Risks noodls Dec 3
- Basler ace GigE and USB 3.0 in 2 MP HDTV Format noodls Dec 3
ACE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ACE is up 29.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Travelers Companies up 24.60%, and Chubb up 25.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACE
Pro Report PDF for ACE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACE
Did ACE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ACE Limited is the parent company of the ACE Group, a global provider of insurance products covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, travel, creditor, and life insurance. It also operates in the Lloyd's insurance market in London. It offers services including process management, unusual hazards identification and expected loss calculations, and engineering services.