ACCL Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- New Release of Accelrys Electronic Lab Notebook Transforms Laboratory Operations PR Newswire May 20
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Accelrys Fool May 17
- Medical Data's Impatient Advance Investor's Business Daily May 10
- Accelrys Announces European Tech Summit 2013 PR Newswire May 9
- ACCELRYS, INC. Financials May 8
- Accelrys to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire May 7
- Accelrys and Pfizer Extend Agreement for Global Deployment of Scientific Innovat... May 7
- B. Riley Downgrades Accelrys (ACCL) to Neutral Street Insider May 1
- MARKET PULSE-Merck, Titan Pharma, Neutral Tandem, Synacor, Brightcove May 1
ACCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accelrys is up 10.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Autodesk up 12.12%, and Realpage up 1.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACCL
Pro Report PDF for ACCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACCL
Did Accelrys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Accelrys is a software company headquartered in the United States, with representation in Europe and Japan. It provides software for chemical, materials and bioscience research for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer packaged goods, aerospace, energy and chemical industries.