ACCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.463M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ACCELRYS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Dispositi Dec 10
- 4:07 pm Accelrys Acquires Compliance and Quality Management company QUMAS for ~$50 mln in cash Dec 10
- Accelrys Acquires Compliance and Quality Management Leader QUMAS noodls Dec 9
- Accelrys acquires compliance and quality management firm QUMAS theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- Accelrys (ACCL) Acquires in QUMAS $50M Deal Street Insider Dec 9
- Insiders Buy Shares at Dollar General and Seattle Genetics; Rosetta Stone Sees a Sale Minyanville Dec 6
- Top Insider Trades: SGEN RST ACCL DLTR The Street Dec 6
- Accelrys (ACCL) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Forbes Dec 3
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Worth a Look: Stock Rises 7.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Worth a Look: Stock Moves Up 5.1 % - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
ACCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accelrys is up 3.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Guidance Software down 17.73%, and Rosetta Stone down 3.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACCL
Pro Report PDF for ACCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACCL
Did Accelrys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Accelrys, Inc. develops and commercializes scientific business intelligence software and solutions that enable its customers to accelerate the discovery and development of new drugs and materials.