ACC Key Stats
- Do These 2 College Housing REITs Make the Grade? Fool May 23
- July Options Now Available For American Campus Communities (ACC) May 20
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GIL, ACC, ADM, LLY May 13
- American Campus Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ACC) May 13
- American Campus Communities Begins Construction on Owned Faculty and Staff Housi... May 9
- AMERICAN CAMPUS COMMUNITIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- AMERICAN CAMPUS COMMUNITIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... May 7
- American Campus Communities Announces Increased Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 2
- Insiders Snap Up Shares Of These 4 Dividend Payers May 2
- Insiders Bullish on Certain Holdings of RWR May 1
ACC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Campus Communities is up 0.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Education Realty Trust up 3.49%, and Campus Crest Communities up 27.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACC
Pro Report PDF for ACC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACC
Did American Campus Communities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American Campus Communities Inc. is a university housing development company with its headquarters in Bee Cave, Texas, near Austin. ACC is one of the largest developers and managers of private student housing in the United States. In 2004, American Campus became the first student housing real estate investment trust, to become publicly traded. Currently, American Campus manages 145 properties with over 92,000 beds, many in partnership with universities on campus property. Some developments also involve the use of third party nonprofit owner/lessors, which allow tax-exempt bonds to be used to finance the developments. ACC was founded in 1993.