ACAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.544|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||489.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Capital (ACAS) Sells DelStar to SWM International for $97M in Proceeds Street Insider 10:13 AM
- Obama IRS Choice Poised to Win Approval for Thankless Job Bloomberg Dec 12
- American Capital's CEO Presents at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Goldman Sachs Says Sell, Gary Kain Says Buy - Who Do You Believe? Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- 6:05 am American Capital's European Capital receives proceeds of EUR 28.8 mln and achieves a 1.7x money multiple from alliance automotive group refinancing Briefing.com Dec 10
- American Capital Announces Change to Presentation Time at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 9
- 12% Dividends Draw Investors to Business Development Companies The Street Dec 9
- BDC Portfolios Update: Q4 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- The Morning Leverage: American Capital, Nigerian Energy The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- American Capital to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 5
ACAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital is up 21.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Ares Capital up 10.95%, and KCAP Financial up 8.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACAS
Pro Report PDF for ACAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACAS
Did American Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Capital is an alternative asset management company based in Bethesda, Maryland. Founded in 1986 and publicly traded since 1997, American Capital is the largest U.S. publicly traded private equity fund and one of the largest publicly traded alternative asset managers. American Capital invests in private equity, private debt, private real estate securities and other investments, technology investments, special situation investments, alternative asset funds managed by it and structured finance investments. The Company primarily invests in senior and mezzanine debt and equity in buyouts of private companies sponsored by it (American Capital One-Stop Buyouts) or sponsored by other private equity funds (Private Equity Buyouts) and provide capital directly to early-stage and mature private and small public companies. It refers to its investments in these companies as its private finance portfolio. American Capital operates as a Business Development Company, a form of publicly traded private equity company.