ABV Key Stats
- [$$] Riding a Rising Global Middle Class Jun 18
- 3 Beer Makers You Shouldn’t Miss This Summer Fool Jun 17
- Companhia De Bebidas Das Americas Ambev (ABV): Today's Featured Food & Beverage ... Jun 14
- Brazil Consumers Take A Break Jun 13
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Consumer Goods Sector Downward Jun 11
- You Should Take a Look at This Brewer Jun 9
- Companhia De Bebidas Das Americas Ambev (ABV): Today's Featured Food & Beverage ... Jun 6
- Is It Worth Investing in Brewers in the Americas? Jun 5
- Is It Worth Investing in Brewers in the Americas? Fool Jun 5
- 1 Reason AMBEV May Be Headed for a Slowdown Jun 4
ABV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev is up 0.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Molson Coors Brewing Company up 30.10%, and Anheuser-Busch Inbev up 34.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ABV
Pro Report PDF for ABV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABV
Did Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, draft beer, carbonated soft drinks, malt, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products in the Americas. It also sells bottled water, isotonics, and ready-to-drink teas. It has a licensing agreement with Anheuser-Busch, Inc. to produce, bottle, distribute, and sell Budweiser products in Canada and Paraguay. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev distributes its products through direct distribution system and third-party distributors. The company was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev is a subsidiary of Interbrew International B.V.