ABTL Key Stats
- Paul LeRose of Pauly Toyota Named Autobytel Dealer of the Month; Dealer of the Y... May 15
- Survey Says…Autobytel Launches Car Polls Where Consumers Voice Real Time Opinion... May 9
- Autobytel to Present and Conduct One-on-One Investor Meetings at the 14th Annual... May 7
- AUTOBYTEL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 6
- Autobytel's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- Autobytel Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results Business Wire May 2
- AUTOBYTEL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Autobytel Earnings Preview: Get Ahead of the Analysts Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Q1 2013 Autobytel Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 2
- Autobytel New Car Videos Top 15 Million YouTube Views; Video Content Essential f... Apr 26
ABTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autobytel is up 10.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, HealthStream up 20.69%, and Snap Interactive down 63.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ABTL
Pro Report PDF for ABTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABTL
Did Autobytel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Autobytel Inc. is an automotive media and marketing services company in the United States. Located in Irvine, California, U.S.A. Autobytel Inc. was founded in 1995 by Pete Ellis, a Southern California businessman well known for the high amount of television advertisements for his dealerships located in Southgate, California throughout the 1980s. Autobytel was the first Internet company to advertise during the Super Bowl in 1996. On April 25, 2007 Autobytel was named one of California's 15 best technology innovators. Currently, Autobytel owns and operates Autobytel.com, MyRide.com, Autotropolis.com, Car.com, AutoSite.com, AutoWeb.com and CarSmart.com.