ABT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.911|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-49.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.040B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Danone may take legal action over dairy recall - Fonterra CEO Dec 2
- Abbott Labs recalls blood glucose test strips Nov 29
- Danaher Looks Like a Relative Bargain The Street Nov 29
- Johnson & Johnson Falls on a Shaky Day From the Dow Fool Nov 27
- Will Google soon pass Exxon in market value? CNNMoney.com Nov 26
- Who Will China Target Next for Price-Fixing? BusinessWeek Nov 26
- A Look At Abbott's Vascular Division Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- 5 Defensive Superstars In Medical Products Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- [video] Which sectors will take the S&P higher? CNBC Nov 20
- Top Oppenheimer Health Care Stocks to Buy for 2014 24/7 Wall St. Nov 20
ABT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Abbott Laboratories is up 23.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Bristol-Myers Squibb up 61.69%, and Pfizer up 28.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABT
Pro Report PDF for ABT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABT
Did Abbott Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Abbott Laboratories is an American-based global, diversified pharmaceuticals and health care products company. It has 90,000 employees and operates in over 130 countries. The company headquarters are in Abbott Park, North Chicago, Illinois. The company was founded by Chicago physician, Dr. Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888. In 2010, Abbott had over $35 billion in revenue.