ABR Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) May 20
- Examining The Dividend History Of Legacy Commercial Mortgage REITs In Times Of C... May 20
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Financials May 17
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Financials May 10
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: ABR, MMS, ENB, HP May 10
- Arbor Realty Trust to Present at the 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Confere... May 9
- Reminder - Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 9
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Se... May 9
- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Series B Cumula... May 6
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial S... May 6
ABR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arbor Realty Trust is up 29.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation down 1.81%, and American Capital Mortgage Investment up 11.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ABR
Pro Report PDF for ABR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABR
Did Arbor Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a specialized real estate finance company investing in real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, preferred equity and, in limited cases, discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets, which are collectively referred to as structured finance investments. ABR’s objective is to maximize the difference between the yield on its investments and the cost of financing these investments to generate cash available for distribution, facilitate capital appreciation and maximize total return to our stockholders. ABR commenced operations in July 2003 and conducts substantially all of its operations through its operating partnership, Arbor Realty Limited Partnership. ABR is taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, under the Internal Revenue Code and generally will not be subject to federal taxes on our income to the extent income is distributed to stockholders and ABR maintains other qualifications as a REIT.