ABR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3314|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: KFN, ABR, EVEP, CORR, INTX The Street Dec 5
- ASHBURTON SIGNS AGREEMENT FOR A THIRD PGM PROPERTY IN THE YUKON WITH HIGH Pt+Pd+Au HISTORIC GRAB SAMPLE ASSAYS noodls Dec 2
- Arbor Realty Trust's Series A Preferred Stock Shares Cross 8.5% Yield Mark The Street Dec 2
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: ABR, APSA, MCGC, DX Nov 25
- Will Kimco Get To $30? Nov 18
- ASHBURTON SIGNS AGREEMENT FOR ULTRA PGM PROPERTY LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF THE WELLGREEN PROJECT, YUKON noodls Nov 15
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: ABR, GOOD, RAS, SFL Nov 15
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: ABR, HE, ATK, AGN, TGT Nov 15
- Arbor Realty Trust's Series B Preferred Stock Shares Cross 8.5% Yield Mark Nov 13
ABR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arbor Realty Trust is up 36.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Chimera Investment up 24.40%, and BRT Realty Trust up 10.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABR
Pro Strategies Featuring ABR
Did Arbor Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a specialized real estate finance company investing in real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, preferred equity and, in limited cases, discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets, which are collectively referred to as structured finance investments. ABR’s objective is to maximize the difference between the yield on its investments and the cost of financing these investments to generate cash available for distribution, facilitate capital appreciation and maximize total return to our stockholders. ABR commenced operations in July 2003 and conducts substantially all of its operations through its operating partnership, Arbor Realty Limited Partnership. ABR is taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, under the Internal Revenue Code and generally will not be subject to federal taxes on our income to the extent income is distributed to stockholders and ABR maintains other qualifications as a REIT.