ABR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4079|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- An 8.5% Yield For Your Retirement Account Yahoo 02/28 13:34 ET
- ASHBURTON OPTIONS noodls 02/27 17:34 ET
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ABR, AT, WHLR The Street 02/26 05:30 ET
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders, Amendments to Article Yahoo 02/25 12:03 ET
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Stock Downgraded (ABR) The Street 02/25 05:11 ET
- ASHBURTON CLOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT noodls 02/21 08:05 ET
- ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/21 06:01 ET
- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock noodls 02/20 18:22 ET
- 9:21 am Arbor Realty Trust announces public offering of an initial issuance of its Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Yahoo 02/20 12:57 ET
- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock noodls 02/20 11:21 ET
ABR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arbor Realty Trust is down 10.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, BRT Realty Trust down 0.49%, and Capstead Mortgage up 14.27%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABR
Pro Strategies Featuring ABR
Did Arbor Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a specialized real estate finance company investing in real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, preferred equity and, in limited cases, discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets, which are collectively referred to as structured finance investments. ABR’s objective is to maximize the difference between the yield on its investments and the cost of financing these investments to generate cash available for distribution, facilitate capital appreciation and maximize total return to our stockholders. ABR commenced operations in July 2003 and conducts substantially all of its operations through its operating partnership, Arbor Realty Limited Partnership. ABR is taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, under the Internal Revenue Code and generally will not be subject to federal taxes on our income to the extent income is distributed to stockholders and ABR maintains other qualifications as a REIT.