ABMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1537|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-76.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.762M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- ABIOMED Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 10% The Street Nov 27
- Abiomed to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- A Trio of Stock Prospects in Medical Devices Fool Nov 22
- ABIOMED INC Financials Nov 14
- Abiomed: An Excellent Opportunity For Growth Seeking Investors Nov 11
- ABIOMED INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Abiomed's Earnings In Line but Down Y/Y Nov 8
- Abiomed's Earnings In Line but Down Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Company news for November 7, 2013 Nov 7
ABMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Abiomed is up 114.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Cyberonics up 33.31%, and Natus Medical up 102.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABMD
Pro Report PDF for ABMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABMD
Did Abiomed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Abiomed, Inc. provides medical devices in circulatory support and continuum of care in heart recovery to acute heart failure patients. Its products consist of Impella 2.5 catheter, a percutaneous micro heart pump with integrated motor and sensors for use in interventional cardiology; and Impella 5.0 catheter and Impella LD, which are percutaneous micro heart pumps with integrated motors and sensors for use primarily in the heart surgery suite. The company also manufactures and sells the AB5000 circulatory support system and the BVS 5000 biventricular support system for temporary support of acute heart failure patients in profound shock, including patients suffering from cardiogenic shock after a heart attack, post-cardiotomy cardiogenic shock, or myocarditis. In addition, it offers AbioCor implantable replacement heart, a self-contained artificial heart for end-stage biventricular heart failure patients. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Danvers, Massachusetts.