ABIO Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Financials May 21
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 13
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Sat... May 9
- ARCA Announces Death of Board Member Burton E. Sobel, Preeminent Physician Scien... May 6
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... May 6
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Sta... Apr 23
- Biogen Idec, Celgene And AbbVie Move To New Highs Apr 22
- 5 Hot Stocks: GM and Ford Wax Nostalgic, Boeing Readies 787s, and Delhaize Rides... Apr 22
- MARKET PULSE-Caterpillar, Halliburton, Arca, Met-Pro, Power-One Apr 22
ABIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARCA biopharma is down 19.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Anika Therapeutics up 4.19%, and Merus Labs International down 63.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ABIO
Pro Report PDF for ABIO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABIO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABIO
Did ARCA biopharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ARCA biopharma, Inc. is a Colorado-based biopharmaceutical company developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. ARCA’s principal focus is to develop personalized therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease through the use of genetics. The Company’s business focus combines expertise in cardiovascular pathophysiology, molecular genetics and clinical development.