ABIO Key Stats
- ARCA biopharma Files Shelf Registration Statement Business Wire 04/04 16:05 ET
- ARCA Biopharma (ABIO) Files $75M Mixed Shelf Street Insider 04/04 15:52 ET
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Financials Yahoo 03/26 13:04 ET
- Checking In On ARCA Biopharma Yahoo 03/25 08:50 ET
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/20 16:57 ET
- ARCA biopharma CEO Michael R. Bristow to Be Interviewed Live Today on Clear Channel Business Talk Radio Marketwired 03/19 07:05 ET
- Small-Cap Biotech on the Verge of a Breakout: ABIO The Street 03/12 09:44 ET
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 03/03 17:22 ET
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Yahoo 02/26 06:00 ET
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Shareholder Director Nominations Yahoo 02/18 16:31 ET
|Sep 17||Misc||AGM Event for ARCA Biopharma Inc|
ABIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARCA biopharma is down 26.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 21.24%, Onconova Therapeutics up N/A, and Prosensa Holding up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABIO
Pro Strategies Featuring ABIO
Did ARCA biopharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- NAICS: In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325413
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Industry Code: 3254
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector Code: 32
ARCA biopharma, Inc. is a Colorado-based biopharmaceutical company developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. ARCA’s principal focus is to develop personalized therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease through the use of genetics. The Company’s business focus combines expertise in cardiovascular pathophysiology, molecular genetics and clinical development.