ABIO Key Stats
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Enteromedics, ARCA Biopharma, Keryx Pharma The Street Dec 6
- 8:32 am ARCA biopharma announces IDE submission to FDA for Gencaro companion diagnostic test; phase 2B/3 GENETIC-AF trial on track to begin patient enrollment in Q1 2014 Dec 5
- ARCA BIOPHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- LabCorp (LH) Submits Gencaro IDE to U.S. FDA (ABIO) Street Insider Dec 5
- ARCA Biopharma announces IDE submission for Gencaro test Dec 5
- InPlay: ARCA biopharma announces IDE submission to FDA for Gencaro companion diagnostic test; phase 2B/3 GENETIC-AF trial on track to begin patient enrollment in Q1 2014 Dec 5
- ARCA biopharma Announces IDE Submission to US FDA for Gencaro Companion Diagnostic Test Business Wire Dec 5
- Can Personalized Medicine And An Adaptive Trial Design Salvage This Hard-Luck Drug? Dec 4
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower Street Insider Dec 4
ABIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARCA biopharma is down 5.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals down 54.59%, and Dendreon down 36.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABIO
Pro Strategies Featuring ABIO
Did ARCA biopharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ARCA biopharma, Inc. is a Colorado-based biopharmaceutical company developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. ARCA’s principal focus is to develop personalized therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease through the use of genetics. The Company’s business focus combines expertise in cardiovascular pathophysiology, molecular genetics and clinical development.