ABIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/16 08:00
Business Wire09/08 08:30
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for ARCA Biopharma Inc|
ABIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARCA biopharma is down 42.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals up 26.52%, and TetraLogic Pharmaceutical up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ABIO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ABIO
Did ARCA biopharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.arcabiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://www.arcabiopharma.com/39/Corporate%20Profile/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325413
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ARCA biopharma Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. Its product candidate is Gencaro.
ABIO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ABIO","name")
- Description: =YCI("ABIO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ABIO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ABIO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ABIO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.