ABGB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.044|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||175.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/17 10:49
SA Breaking News11/14 22:28
SA Breaking News11/14 17:38
ABGB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Abengoa is up 15.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, Asbury Automotive Group up 45.93%, and AECOM Technology up 15.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ABGB
PDF Report for ABGB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABGB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ABGB
Did Abengoa make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Company Website: http://www.abengoa.es
- IR Website: http://www.abengoa.es/web/en/accionistas_y_gobierno_corporativo/index.html
- HQ Country: Spain
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Spain
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Abengoa SA is engineering & clean Technology Company, engaged in applying e solutions for development in the infrastructure, environment & energy sectors. It operates in Engineering & construction, Concession-type infrastructures & Industrial production.
ABGB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ABGB","name")
- Description: =YCI("ABGB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ABGB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ABGB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ABGB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.