ABG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.337|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||105.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Abengoa to develop the electrical system for two new lines of the Santiago de Chile metro PR Newswire Nov 25
- Abengoa launches the second edition of the Focus-Abengoa Sustainable Business Prize PR Newswire Nov 22
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
- Abengoa wins a new electricity transmission project for the Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency PR Newswire Nov 15
- Abengoa presents its results for the third quarter 2013 PR Newswire Nov 11
- Sonic Misses on Q3 Earnings and Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Abengoa and AES Gener sign a Memorandum of Understanding to develop desalination plant in Chile PR Newswire Nov 8
- Insider Trading Alert - ASBC, ABG, DWRE, IP And DST Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- In A Way, New Cars Are Free; The Other Stuff Is What Costs You Oct 31
- Abengoa will develop a new 100 megawatt solar plant in South Africa PR Newswire Oct 29
ABG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Asbury Automotive Group is up 65.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, AutoNation up 29.98%, and Penske Automotive Group up 55.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABG
Pro Report PDF for ABG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABG
Did Asbury Automotive Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc., headquartered in Duluth, GA, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S.. The company offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance, replacement parts, and collision repair services; and financing, insurance, and service contracts. Built through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions, Asbury now operates 80 retail auto stores, encompassing 100 franchises for the sale and servicing of 29 different brands of American, European and Asian automobiles. Over 85% of sales are from import brands.