Arkansas Best Corporation News
FORT SMITH, Ark., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ABF ® is proud to be recognized by Inbound Logistics as a "Green 75 Supply Chain Partner" for the fourth consecutive year. The magazine's annual ...
A year-long exercise intent on proving that value and contrarian investing can be incredibly successful.
ARKANSAS BEST CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and ExhibitsMay 29
Shareholders of Arkansas Best Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.25 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
It takes patience to mine the small-cap fields.
Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq:ABFS) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a sell to hold.
FORT SMITH, Ark., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) announced today that it has adopted changes to its nonunion defined benefit pension plan ("the Plan"). ...