ABFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1291|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||116.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.464M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Dec 12
- Time for This Small-Cap Value ETF? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Dec 12
- Vitran Corp. (VTNC) Worth Watching: Stock Rises 11.0% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - ABFS, WMB, AMTD, WEX And WERN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 11
- Higher Oil Prices Sending Trucking Stocks Skidding. Fox Business Dec 10
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) in Focus: Stock Soars 18.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Canadian National Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- ARKANSAS BEST CORP /DE/ Financials Dec 5
- JPMorgan Upgrades Arkansas Best (ABFS) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
ABFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arkansas Best is up 280.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, YRC Worldwide up 85.57%, and Con-way up 42.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABFS
Pro Report PDF for ABFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABFS
Did Arkansas Best make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arkansas Best Corporation is a Fort Smith, Arkansas-based holding company whose largest subsidiary, ABF Freight System, Inc., accounts for more than 90% of its revenue. In service since 1923, ABF has evolved from a local less-than-truckload (LTL) motor carrier into a global provider of customizable supply chain solutions. Utilizing an innovative dual-system network for regional and transcontinental transportation, ABF is a leader in cargo care, claims prevention, security, safety, and technological innovation. ABF customer service centers and distribution facilities are located throughout North America and reach around the globe. The ABF portfolio of customizable logistics services starts on the overseas manufacturer’s floor and ends with a domestic delivery that is customized to the client’s choosing.