ABCO Key Stats
- Covenant Health and MemorialCare Health System Receive National Honors for Impro... May 21
- Hospitals Prepare to Cut Care in Medicaid Opt-Out States May 14
- ABCO Posts Solid 4Q and FY2013 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 12
- Why Advisory Board Shares Popped May 10
- Advisory Board Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines May 10
- Northland Securities Upgrades Advisory Board Company (ABCO) to Outperform Street Insider May 10
- The Advisory Board upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Northland May 10
- Advisory Board upgraded by Northland Capital May 10
- The Advisory Board Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 9
ABCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advisory Board Company is up 5.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Information Services Group up 53.54%, and ABM Industries up 11.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABCO
Pro Report PDF for ABCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABCO
Did Advisory Board Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Advisory Board Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of best practices research and analysis, business intelligence and software tools, and management and advisory services primarily in the United States. The company offers various programs and services, including best practices research services that focus on identifying best-demonstrated management practices, critiquing widely-followed but ineffective practices, and analyzing emerging trends in the health care and education industries; business intelligence and software tools, which allow members to pair their own operational data with the best practices insights; and management and advisory services programs for assisting member institutions to adopt and implement best practices to enhance performance. The Advisory Board Company is a global research, consulting, and technology firm partnering with 125,000 leaders in 3,200 organizations across health care and higher education.The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia.