ABCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6352|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Advisory Board Company to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 2
- Warren Buffett brings small business cash to Mich. USA TODAY Nov 26
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Nov 26
- Morgan Stanley Wins as Lynch Pays Up: Riskless Return Bloomberg Nov 20
- Japan wants to sell its super-fast levitating trains to the US Nov 19
- ADVISORY BOARD CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- The Education Advisory Board Launches National Student Success Summit PR Newswire Nov 7
- Raymond James Downgrades Advisory Board Company (ABCO) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 6
- The Advisory Board Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- The Advisory Board Company Reports Results For Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Nov 4
ABCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advisory Board is up 35.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Cardtronics up 87.52%, and G & K Services up 80.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABCO
Pro Report PDF for ABCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABCO
Did Advisory Board make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Advisory Board Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of best practices research and analysis, business intelligence and software tools, and management and advisory services primarily in the United States. The company offers various programs and services, including best practices research services that focus on identifying best-demonstrated management practices, critiquing widely-followed but ineffective practices, and analyzing emerging trends in the health care and education industries; business intelligence and software tools, which allow members to pair their own operational data with the best practices insights; and management and advisory services programs for assisting member institutions to adopt and implement best practices to enhance performance. The Advisory Board Company is a global research, consulting, and technology firm partnering with 125,000 leaders in 3,200 organizations across health care and higher education.The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia.