ABCD Key Stats
- Three Cambium Learning Group Education Products Receive Software and Information... May 22
- Kurzweil Educational Systems Announces New Reporting Feature for Kurzweil 3000-f... May 21
- CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... May 21
- Voyager Learning Releases Read Well 3, the Grade 3 Addition to the Proven Read W... May 16
- Cambium Learning Group Education Solutions Recognized as Finalists for the 46th ... May 15
- CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Finan... May 13
- Cambium Learning Group Announces First Quarter Earnings PR Newswire May 9
- CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Cambium Learning® Group Programs Approved for 2012-2013 Adoption by Florida Depa... May 8
- CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure ... May 7
ABCD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cambium Learning Group is up 3.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bridgepoint Education down 32.79%, and Xueda Education Group up 5.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABCD
Pro Report PDF for ABCD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABCD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABCD
Did Cambium Learning Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. operates three business units: Voyager, a comprehensive intervention business; Sopris, a supplemental solutions business; and Cambium Learning Technologies, which includes ExploreLearning, IntelliTools, Kurzweil and Learning A-Z. Through its core divisions, Cambium Learning Group, Inc. provides research-based education solutions for students in Pre-K through 12th grade, including intervention curricula, educational technologies and services primarily focused on serving the needs of the nation's most challenged learners and enabling students to reach their full potential.