ABCB Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Regions Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Farmers Capital Bank Upped to Strong Buy May 23
- Regions Hits New 52-Week High May 23
- Farmers Capital Bank Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- AMERIS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security H... May 23
- AMERIS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statement... May 22
- AMERIS BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- AMERIS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statement... May 7
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 7
ABCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameris Bancorp is up 41.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Hudson Valley up 9.69%, and MidWestOne Financial Group up 27.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ABCB
Pro Report PDF for ABCB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABCB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABCB
Did Ameris Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ameris Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for the Ameris Bank, which provides a range of banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company engages in generating deposits and originating loans. Its deposit products and services primarily include commercial and retail checking accounts, regular interest-bearing savings accounts, money market accounts, individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, and time deposits. The companys loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans for acquisition, development, or construction of commercial properties; residential real estate mortgage loans; and agricultural financing for crop production, and the purchase of farm-related equipment or farmland, as well as the operations of dairies, poultry producers, livestock, and timber growers. Its loan portfolio also includes commercial and industrial loans to manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of goods, service companies, and other industries for the acquisition, expansion, and working capital purposes; and consumer loans, such as motor vehicle, home improvement, home equity, and student and signature loans, as well as small personal credit lines. As of March 31, 2011, Ameris Bancorp operated 59 domestic banking offices. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Moultrie, Georgia.