ABCB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.109|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/22 08:30
|09/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Sep 16 2014, Pay Date: Oct 10 2014|
|07/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Jun 24 2014, Pay Date: Jul 15 2014|
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ameris Bancorp|
ABCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameris Bancorp is up 29.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Atlantic Bancshares down 42.67%, and Community Valley Bank up 8.79%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ABCB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ABCB
Did Ameris Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.amerisbank.com
- IR Website: http://ir.amerisbank.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=100594
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Georgia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Ameris Bancorp is a financial holding company through its subsidiary Ameris Bank operates a full service banking services to its retail and commercial customers.
ABCB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ABCB","name")
- Description: =YCI("ABCB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ABCB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ABCB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ABCB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.