ABC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.827|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||433.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AmerisourceBergen Corp (ABC): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Dec 10
- AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibi Dec 5
- Promising November Sales for Walgreens - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP Financials Dec 3
- From The White House To Publishing, A CIO Changes Fields Forbes Dec 2
- AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on AmerisourceBergen by Deutsche Bank Nov 21
- Deutsche Bank Starts AmerisourceBergen (ABC) at Hold Street Insider Nov 20
- Apprenda Scores C Round - Is PaaS Finally Here? Nov 20
- [$$] Has Walgreen Hit a Wall? Barrons.com Nov 19
ABC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AmerisourceBergen is up 65.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cardinal Health up 64.45%, and McKesson up 66.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABC
Pro Report PDF for ABC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABC
Did AmerisourceBergen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AmerisourceBergen Corporation, a pharmaceutical services company, provides drug distribution and related services to healthcare providers and pharmaceutical manufacturers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. The company distributes brand-name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter healthcare products, home healthcare supplies and equipment, and related services to various healthcare providers, including acute care hospitals and health systems, independent and chain retail pharmacies, mail order pharmacies, medical and dialysis clinics, physicians, and long-term care and other alternate site pharmacies. It also offers various services, such as pharmaceutical packaging, pharmacy automation, inventory management, reimbursement and pharmaceutical consulting and staffing services, logistics services, and pharmacy management. In addition, AmerisourceBergen provides scalable automated pharmacy dispensing equipment, medication and supply dispensing cabinets, and supply management software to various retail and institutional healthcare providers. AmerisourceBergen was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.