ABBV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.54B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Health Care Stocks Ready to Cut You a Dividend Check The Street Dec 4
- Evening Dow Report: Pfizer Falls, Exxon Elevates, and AT&T and Verizon Prepare for Battle Fool Dec 3
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/03: (UNIS) (MDLZ) (OMED) High; (FIO) (CIE) Low Street Insider Dec 3
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/03: (ABBV) (AAPL) (FRX) Upgraded; (PFE) (DIS) (AT) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 3
- Goldman Sachs Removes Pfizer (PFE) from CL-Buy List, AbbVie (ABBV) Add to CL-Buy List Street Insider Dec 3
- Goldman Sachs Removes Pfizer (PFE) from CL-Buy List, AbbVie (ABBV) Added to CL-Buy List Street Insider Dec 3
- Repros Poised to Take On Growing Testosterone Market Fool Dec 2
- Investors Expect too Much of Salix The Street Dec 2
- 5 Potential FDA Approvals That May Change Millions of Lives in 2014 Fool Dec 1
- 5 Jaw-Dropping Facts About Legal Marijuana Fool Nov 30
ABBV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AbbVie is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Johnson & Johnson up 38.51%, and Pfizer up 28.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABBV
Pro Report PDF for ABBV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABBV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABBV
Did AbbVie make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AbbVie Inc is a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Its products are used to treat diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, Crohn's disease, HIV, cystic fibrosis complications.