ABB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.24|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.866B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This $34 Billion Fund Has Been Buying Fool Dec 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas Corporation (TRS) Dec 5
- What's the Best Way to Invest in Renewable Energy? Fool Dec 5
- ABB's Microgrid Control Technology Enables Greening of Remote Island PR Newswire Dec 4
- 2013-12-04: Microgrid control technology to enable greening of remote island noodls Dec 4
- ABB Ltd. (ABB): Today's Featured Technology Laggard The Street Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- What Lies Ahead For Eaton? Seeking Alpha Dec 1
- ABB's Services for UK Wind Farm Nov 29
- ABB's Services for UK Wind Farm - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
ABB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ABB is up 31.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, A.O. Smith up 70.11%, and General Electric up 30.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABB
Pro Report PDF for ABB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABB
Did ABB make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ABB Ltd. engages in power transmission, distribution, and power-plant automation. It operates through six segments: Power Products, Power Systems, Discrete Automation and Motion, Low Voltage Products, Process Automation, and Corporate and Other. Power Products are the key components to transmit and distribute electricity. Power Systems offers turnkey systems and services for power transmission and distribution grids, and for power plants. This division provides products, solutions and related services that increase industrial productivity and energy efficiency. The Low Voltage Products division manufactures low-voltage circuit breakers, switches, control products, wiring accessories, enclosures and cable systems to protect people, installations and electronic equipment from electrical overload. The main focus of this ABB business is to provide customers with products and solutions for instrumentation, automation and optimization of industrial processes. The company was founded on January 1, 1988 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.