ABAT Key Stats
PR Newswire12/19 08:00
ABAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Battery is up 59.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, ABB down 13.48%, and Active Power down 37.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ABAT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ABAT
Did Advanced Battery make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.zqpt.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Storage Battery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335911
- NAICS Industry: Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advanced Battery Technologies Inc is engaged in design, manufacture and distribution of rechargeable polymer lithium-ion batteries and electric vehicles through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Cashtech, ZQPT, Wuxi ZQ and the VIE, HLJ ZQPT.
ABAT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ABAT","name")
- Description: =YCI("ABAT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ABAT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ABAT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ABAT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.