AB Key Stats
- Barclays Sells Largest Structured Note Tied to Facebook Shares Bloomberg Jun 18
- [$$] Research Reports Jun 15
- Water Management Biggest Risk to China Shale Gas, Bernstein Says Jun 14
- AllianceBernstein Said to Purchase Riskiest CMBS in Goldman Deal Jun 13
- Inpex to Miss 2020 Oil and Gas Production Target, Bernstein Says Jun 13
- Ichthys LNG Project to Start as Late as 2018, Bernstein Says Jun 13
- AllianceBernstein's Management Presents at Morgan Stanley Financials Conference ... Jun 12
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fin... Jun 12
- AllianceBernstein (AB) AUM Moves Slightly Lower in May Street Insider Jun 11
- InPlay: AllianceBernstein announces preliminary assets under management decrease... Jun 11
AB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AllianceBernstein is up 125.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Invesco up 61.16%, and Virtus Investment Partners up 203.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AB
Pro Report PDF for AB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AB
Did AllianceBernstein make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AllianceBernstein LP is a US-based, global asset management firm, owned by the French insurance conglomerate, AXA, with approximately $402 billion in assets under management, as of September 30, 2011. AllianceBernstein provides solution-based diversified investment management services worldwide to institutional, high-net-worth and retail individuals. AllianceBernsteinâs investment services encompass value and growth equities, blend strategies, fixed income, alternatives, and asset allocation. AllianceBernstein also provides independent investment research, trading and brokerage-related services to institutional clients through Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC and its London-based affiliate.