AB Key Stats
- Hold These Top 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AB, RNO, MCEP The Street Dec 5
- AllianceBernstein National Municipal Income Fund Releases Monthly Portfolio Update PR Newswire Nov 25
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: SPH, HGT, AB, GORO Nov 25
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 18
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDUC, AB, LRE, INTX, PGH Nov 15
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- AllianceBernstein's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking & Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- AllianceBernstein Announces October 31, 2013 Assets Under Management noodls Nov 11
- AllianceBernstein (AB) AUM Hits $446B in October Street Insider Nov 11
AB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AllianceBernstein is up 39.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, BlackRock up 59.77%, and Invesco up 47.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AB
Pro Report PDF for AB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AB
Did AllianceBernstein make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AllianceBernstein LP is a US-based, global asset management firm, owned by the French insurance conglomerate, AXA, with approximately $402 billion in assets under management, as of September 30, 2011. AllianceBernstein provides solution-based diversified investment management services worldwide to institutional, high-net-worth and retail individuals. AllianceBernsteinâs investment services encompass value and growth equities, blend strategies, fixed income, alternatives, and asset allocation. AllianceBernstein also provides independent investment research, trading and brokerage-related services to institutional clients through Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC and its London-based affiliate.