AAWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.448|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||116.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Anchorage Airport October Cargo Statistics: Summary Bloomberg Dec 3
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 2
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (AAWW): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Nov 22
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (AAWW): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Boeing 747 Mistakenly Lands at Tiny Kansas Airport The Wall Street Journal Nov 22
- Uh-Oh: Boeing’s Huge Cargo Plane Lands at Tiny Airport by Mistake BusinessWeek Nov 21
- Atlas Cargo Jet Lands at Wrong Airport on Short Runway Nov 21
- More Stocks Trading Below Tangible Book Value Nov 19
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC Financials Nov 14
- Reviewing Royce Funds Nov 13
AAWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Air Worldwide is down 11.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Air Transport Srvcs Group up 104.3%, and FedEx up 56.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAWW
Pro Report PDF for AAWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAWW
Did Atlas Air Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides air cargo and outsourced aircraft operating solutions worldwide. It offers outsourced aircraft operating solutions, including the provision of an aircraft crew, maintenance, and insurance. The company also provides full-planeload charter flights to the United States military; and seasonal, commercial, and ad-hoc charter services to charter brokers, freight forwarders, direct shippers, and airlines. In addition, it involves in dry leasing or sub-leasing aircraft and engines. The company operates a fleet of 24 Boeing 747-400 freighter aircraft. Its customers also include express delivery providers. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings was founded in 1992 and is based in Purchase, New York.