AAWW Key Stats
- Could These Air Cargo Companies Soar? Fool May 21
- Polar Air Cargo Worldwide Announces Enhancement of Intra-Asia Schedule Business Wire May 20
- How to Find Under-Valued Small-Cap Stocks May 17
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Sta... May 15
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - AAWW May 14
- ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC Financials May 10
- Top 4 Stocks In The Air Services, Other Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio Benzinga May 10
- Why This Global Giant's Stock May Be Heading Higher May 10
- Arkansas Best, Alaska Air Lead Transportation Rally May 6
- Barron's Bounce: Linn Energy, Facebook & Atlas Air May 6
AAWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlas Air Worldwide is up 1.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Air Transport Services Group up 18.87%, and Air Methods up 23.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AAWW
Pro Report PDF for AAWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAWW
Did Atlas Air Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides air cargo and outsourced aircraft operating solutions worldwide. It offers outsourced aircraft operating solutions, including the provision of an aircraft crew, maintenance, and insurance. The company also provides full-planeload charter flights to the United States military; and seasonal, commercial, and ad-hoc charter services to charter brokers, freight forwarders, direct shippers, and airlines. In addition, it involves in dry leasing or sub-leasing aircraft and engines. The company operates a fleet of 24 Boeing 747-400 freighter aircraft. Its customers also include express delivery providers. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings was founded in 1992 and is based in Purchase, New York.