AAV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.351|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 6:36 am Advantage Oil and Gas announced earlier Glacier Upper Montney well tested at record 21 mmcfe/d, Lower Montney wells continue to outperform, previously announced strategic alternatives process remains ongoing Dec 5
- Glacier Upper Montney Well Tested at Record 21 Mmcf/d, Lower Montney Wells Continue to Outperform, Strategic Alternatives Update PR Newswire Dec 4
- Advantage Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- Take Advantage Of Advantage Oil And Gas, But Mind The Risks Oct 26
- Advantage Announces Increase in Credit Facilities Borrowing Base to $300 Million noodls Oct 24
- Drill Baby Drill: 8 Cash-Rich Energy Stocks Oct 8
- Perpetual Energy's Deep Basin Position Is a Must-See Fool Sep 30
- Advantage Provides Summary of Previously Announced Glacier Montney Resource Estimates PR Newswire Sep 30
- Advantage Announces High Liquid Yield Wells, Increases Montney Acreage & Provides Update on Operations & Strategic Alternatives Process PR Newswire Sep 30
- Bill Powers: Give Up The Shale Gas Fantasy And Profit When The Bubble Bursts Sep 18
AAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advantage Oil & Gas is up 29.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Baytex Energy down 7.23%, and Pengrowth Energy up 35.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAV
Pro Report PDF for AAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAV
Did Advantage Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Advantage Oil and Gas Ltd. is an intermediate oil and natural gas corporation with properties located in Western Canada. The Corporation’s common shares trade on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges under the symbol AAV with its head office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Advantage Oil and Gas was formerly known as Advantage Energy Income Fund. Advantage Oil & Gas was founded in 2001.