AAUKF Key Stats
- Big Yellow non-exec buys 10,000 shares Nov 19
- Colombia says will be hard to meet coal production target Nov 18
- Alrosa: diamond in the rough Financial Times Oct 28
- Alrosa public offering raises $1.3bn Financial Times Oct 28
- Insurers gain despite London market weakness Financial Times Oct 23
- Copper: dead red Financial Times Oct 20
- Prudential boosted by AIA's progress Financial Times Oct 18
- Anglo American iron ore output falls Financial Times Oct 18
- FTSE miners lifted by China growth hopes Financial Times Oct 18
- South Africa miners end strike after Amplats offers severance Financial Times Oct 11
AAUKF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anglo American is down 21.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Rio Tinto up 7.81%, and Antofagasta down 36.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAUKF
Pro Report PDF for AAUKF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAUKF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAUKF
Did Anglo American make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anglo American PLC is a mining corporation with operations and developments in every major region of the world. Its mining assets include precious, base and bulk commodities. It has five core mining businesses: Platinum, Diamonds, Base Metals and coal.