AAUKF Key Stats
- Fears rise that South Africa law could hamper oil sector Financial Times 03/07 13:40 ET
- Miners plunge on China and S Africa risks Financial Times 03/07 13:18 ET
- Copper tumbles after China bond default Financial Times 03/07 13:14 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE 100 Drops 1.4% On Week As Miners, Banks Fall Dow Jones 03/07 12:15 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE 100 Eyes 0.6% Weekly Drop As Miners Fall Dow Jones 03/07 05:24 ET
- Tom Albanese, adrenalin junkie Financial Times 03/06 05:22 ET
- Tom Albanese named Vedanta chief executive Financial Times 03/06 03:16 ET
- Lonmin warns on output as strike talks falter Financial Times 03/05 11:23 ET
- Anglo American Appoints Mkhwanazi CEO of South Africa Coal Business Dow Jones 03/05 09:03 ET
- Anglo American Platinum Halts Union Talks to Consider Wage Offer Dow Jones 03/05 07:32 ET
|Apr 24||Misc||2014 Anglo American PLC Annual General Meeting at 2.30pm (Bst)|
|Apr 24||Earnings||Anglo American PLC Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call.|
|Apr 24||Earnings||Anglo American PLC Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
AAUKF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anglo American is down 9.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, BHP Billiton up 1.84%, and BHP Billiton down 6.39%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAUKF
Pro Report PDF for AAUKF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAUKF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAUKF
Did Anglo American make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Anglo American PLC is a mining corporation with operations and developments in every major region of the world. Its mining assets include precious, base and bulk commodities. It has five core mining businesses: Platinum, Diamonds, Base Metals and coal.