AAUKF Key Stats
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE Slides For Fourth Day With G4S, Miners Falling Dow Jones 03/12 13:03 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE Slides For Fourth Day With G4S, Miners Falling Dow Jones 03/12 07:15 ET
- Mining stocks rally lifts European indices Financial Times 03/11 05:11 ET
- Mining shares hit by iron ore tumble Financial Times 03/10 14:43 ET
- Vodafone slides on 'poison pill' fears Financial Times 03/10 14:07 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: Miners Bruise FTSE 100 After Weak China Export Data Dow Jones 03/10 13:12 ET
- EUROPE MARKETS: Weak China Data Send European Stocks To One-week Low Dow Jones 03/10 13:04 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: Miners Bruise FTSE 100 After Weak China Export Data Dow Jones 03/10 11:35 ET
- Iron ore slumps on Chinese demand fears Financial Times 03/10 09:57 ET
- EUROPE MARKETS: European Stocks Choppy With China Data, Deal News Eyed Dow Jones 03/10 08:37 ET
|Apr 24||Misc||2014 Anglo American PLC Annual General Meeting at 2.30pm (Bst)|
|Apr 24||Earnings||Anglo American PLC Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call.|
|Apr 24||Earnings||Anglo American PLC Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
AAUKF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anglo American is down 9.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Glencore Xstrata down 8.79%, and BHP Billiton down 2.40%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAUKF
Pro Report PDF for AAUKF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAUKF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAUKF
Did Anglo American make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Anglo American PLC is a mining corporation with operations and developments in every major region of the world. Its mining assets include precious, base and bulk commodities. It has five core mining businesses: Platinum, Diamonds, Base Metals and coal.