AAU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0837|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.300M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2768%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
AAU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Almaden Minerals is down 3.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.26%, Allied Nevada Gold down 49.70%, and Smart Ventures down 90.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AAU
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AAU
Did Almaden Minerals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.almadenminerals.com
- IR Website: http://www.almadenminerals.com/Investor-relations.html
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Almaden Minerals Ltd is engaged in the business of the acquisition, exploration and when warranted, development of mineral properties. The Company has property interests in Canada, U.S. and Mexico.
AAU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AAU","name")
- Description: =YCI("AAU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AAU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AAU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AAU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.