AAN Key Stats
- Cramer: “Plunk The Money Down Now” on Housing; Hovnanian CEO Agrees Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Rent-A-Center Hits 52-week High Jun 12
- Rent-A-Center Hits 52-week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AAN, CNK, WRI, BBD, HD Jun 3
- Reminder - Aaron's (AAN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 31
- Aaron's Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For AAN May 28
- The stock-bubble debate rages on May 23
- Does Aaron's Miss theGrade? May 23
- Does Aaron's Miss theGrade? Fool May 22
- Why Aaron's Earnings May Not Be So Hot Fool May 16
AAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aaron's is up 3.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Electro Rent Corporation up 28.56%, and AeroCentury Corporation up 55.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AAN
Pro Report PDF for AAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAN
Did Aaron's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aaron’s, Inc. is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and electronics with more than 1,825 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk and publicly traded since 1982, Aaron's was a pioneer in the furniture rental industry. Aaron Rents has recently re-branded to Aaron’s, Inc to bring in line the same name that all our stores operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron’s name.