AAMRQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.115|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||431.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AMR, US Airways Complete Merger Into American Airlines Group (AAL) Street Insider Dec 9
- [$$] Review Barrons.com Dec 7
- [$$] Stocks Rally Friday; End Mixed on the Week Barrons.com Dec 7
- [$$] Airlines Leave Gold Miners in the Dust Barrons.com Dec 7
- Judge rejects consumers' bid to block American-US Airways merger Reuters Dec 6
- American Airlines: Nov. passenger revenue up 1 pct Dec 6
- Judge refuses to block American-US Airways merger Dec 6
- AMR Corp. reports November traffic results theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- Judge rejects bid to block AMR Corp. (AAMRQ), US Air (LCC) merger over price claims - Bloomberg Street Insider Dec 6
- Southwest, Virgin America to buy LaGuardia slots: sources Reuters Dec 4
AAMRQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AMR is up 2133% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, US Airways Group up 78.83%, and Alaska Air Group up 76.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAMRQ
Pro Report PDF for AAMRQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAMRQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAMRQ
Did AMR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AMR Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates in the airline industry.The main subsidiary of AMR, American Airlines, Inc. or American provides scheduled jet service to approximately 160 destinations.