AA Key Stats
- [$$] Beware of 'Bargain' Stocks May 24
- Pfizer Discontinues Its Inotuzumab Evaluation and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 24
- Alcoa Named Aluminum Industry Leader for 2013 Business Wire May 24
- ALCOA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 24
- Is Alcoa Undervalued At These Prices? May 23
- Stocks Stage Turnaround; Close Well Off Lows May 23
- How the Dow Avoided a Bloodbath May 23
- Alcoa Cuts Energy for Wheels - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Rollercoaster Ride on Wall Street Continues Fool May 23
- Stocks Struggle to Turn Positive; HP Surges 14% May 23
AA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcoa is down 0.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Aluminum Corporation of China down 3.88%, and Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold down 4.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AA
Pro Report PDF for AA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AA
Did Alcoa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alcoa Inc. is the world's third largest producer of aluminum, behind Rio Tinto Alcan and Rusal. From its operational headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Alcoa conducts operations in 31 countries. Alcoa is a world leader in the production and management of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina combined, through its active and growing participation in all major aspects of the industry: technology, mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. Aluminum and alumina represent more than three-fourths of Alcoa’s revenue. Non-aluminum products include precision castings and aerospace and industrial fasteners. Alcoa’s products are used worldwide in aircraft, automobiles, commercial transportation, packaging, building and construction, oil and gas, defense, and industrial applications.