AA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2606|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||296.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UK bribery trial collapses in blow to anti-fraud agency Reuters Dec 10
- A Major Bottom In Aluminum Prices And Alcoa Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Eco Friendly Can Help Your Bottom Line Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Alcoa (AA) Showing Signs Of Being A Momo Momentum Stock The Street Dec 10
- Alcoa Preferred Stock Ex-Dividend Reminder Dec 9
- Keep Looking to Growth and Cyclicals - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Interesting February 2014 Stock Options for Alcoa Dec 9
- ArcelorMittal Acknowledged by DOE - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- What Should Bill Gross Do? - Real Time Insight Zacks Dec 6
- 8 Take-Aways From Alcoa's 2013 Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 3
AA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcoa is up 13.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Aluminum Corporation down 18.10%, and Century Aluminum up 10.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AA
Pro Report PDF for AA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AA
Did Alcoa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alcoa Inc produces and manages primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina combined and participates in mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. Its products are used in aircraft, automobiles, packaging & defense, among others.